Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Information

I would like to talk about the information on the website at www.finishcarpentryhelp.com If you end up on the site and can't find what you are looking for shoot me an e-mail through the contact form at the bottom of the pages, I would be glad to help. There is a lot of information on how to install the different trim work and the tools and if you don't understand some of it don't be afraid to ask as I know I am not the best writer out there.

Also when I first got the site up I got a lot of e-mails that were not getting answered because of a glitch....my answers were not getting back and I do feel bad about that but the glitch has been fixed and I anwer everyone.

I am constantly building this site and want to be able to provide all the information I can to help and have avenues available to help. I like the Google ads but they are not quite set up the way I would like yet, but this is being worked out and they will improve. Again let me know if there are
things you would like to see on the site I am open to all suggestions.

No comments: